Firepaw High Resistance Dog Treadmill
Firepaw High Resistance “Carpet” Dog Treadmill uses an improved old-school approach to dog training in terms of power, muscle explosivity, muscle gain and power endurance.
It has greater resistance on spinning. Very usefull tool for basic everyday conditioning. Fantastic option for home usage because of its low noise level and very fast and easy assembling and dismantling (under 2 minutes) . Shorter training sessions.
Despite it is being labeled as a “Carpet Mill”, for the first we have used very strong, long lasting and smooth-moving material for the belt. It has shock absorbing and anti-slipping structure.
With Generation 3 we introduce another innovation for the first time in this type slatmill - shock absorbing mechanism to prevent dogs joins.
- Low noise levels
- shock absorbing mechanism to preven joins
- Assembling and dismatling in only 1.4 minutes-video
- Adjustable dog fixing bar
- Detachable and easy to store
- Mobility wheels for easy movement by one person
- Made from solid steel
- Custom Color – included (sides are always white)
- WP incline – included: Adjustable legs at the back with the idea of creating a reverse slope, which creates additional resistance. The dog work in this configuration simulates working on weight pull track. Develops additional power and expolisvity.
Check High Resistance Treadmills Videos
|Dimensions||170 x 50 x 80 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.