Firepaw High Resistance Dog Treadmill
Firepaw High Resistance “Carpet” Dog Treadmill uses an improved old-school approach to dog training in terms of power, muscle explosivity, muscle gain and power endurance.
It has greater resistance on spinning from a slatmill. Very useful tool for basic everyday conditioning. Fantastic option for home usage because of its low noise level and very fast and easy assembling and dismantling (under 2 minutes) . Training session are shorter.
Despite it is being labeled as a “Carpet Mill”, for the first we have used very strong, long lasting and smooth-moving material for the belt. It has shock absorbing and anti-slipping structure.
With Generation 3 we introduce another innovation for the first time in this type dog treamills- shock absorbing mechanism to prevent dogs joins.
- Low noise levels
- shock absorbing mechanism to preven joins
- Assembling and dismatling in only 1.4 minutes-video
- Adjustable dog fixing bar
- Detachable and easy to store
- Mobility wheels for easy movement by one person
- Made from solid steel
- Custom Color – included
- WP incline – included: Adjustable legs at the back with the idea of creating a reverse slope, which creates additional resistance. The dog work in this configuration simulates working on weight pull track. Develops additional power and expolisvity. * regular position of the treadmill is on its wheels. When on it feet extra resistance is activated and it simulates weight pulling. It is for advanced dogs on the treadmill.
*Regular functioning of the treadmill is without the extra feet. They are only to generate extra resistance fro advanced dogs in very good condition
Check High Resistance Treadmills Videos
|Dimensions||170 x 50 x 80 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.