- Specifically for your dog
All Firepaw Treadmills are dog-specific, designed for the way a dog learns, thinks, and moves.
- Mechanical movement
Our treadmills are exclusively mechanical. Your dog is not forced to run, it can stop anytime if it doesn’t want to run or there is a trauma. This is impossible with popular generic electric treadmills for dogs. In addition, the dog can achieve its maximum in speed, stamina and fulfill its full physical potential, all controlled by itself. Firepaw Treadmills last longer than electric ones and can be used anytime, anywhere.
- Remarkably effective for conditioning and rehabilitation
Firepaw Dog Treadmills are an effective alternative for conditioning and rehabilitation of dogs for owners facing challenges like bad weather, crowded parks or physical limitations. Firepaw Treadmills are extremely useful for breeders, dog trainers, vet clinics, dog hotels, police dogs, military dogs and much more.
Firepaw High Resistance “Carpet” Dog Treadmill
Firepaw High Resistance “Carpet” Dog Treadmill uses an improved old-school approach to dog training in terms of power, muscle explosivity, mass gain and power endurance. Despite it is being labeled as a “Carpet Mill”, we have used very strong, long lasting and smooth-moving material for the belt. It has shock absorbing and anti-slipping structure.
Firepaw High Resistance “Carpet” Dog Treadmill provides approximately 4-5 times greater resistance than Standard Dog Treadmil
Recommended for dogs over 12 kg and to be used with a harness .
- Low noise levels
- Adjustable dog fixing bar
- Detachable and easy to store
- Mobility wheels for easy movement by one person
- Made from solid steel – NEW
- Custom Color – included – NEW
- WP incline – 30 eu: Adjustable legs at the back with the idea of creating a reverse slope, which creates additional resistance. The dog work in this configuration simulates working on weight pull track. Develops additional power and expolisvity. Check Videos
|Dimensions||170 × 50 × 80 cm|