Firepaw High Resistance “Carpet” Dog Treadmill uses an improved old-school approach to dog training in terms of power, muscle explosivity, mass gain and power endurance. Despite it is being labeled as a “Carpet Mill”, we have used very strong, long lasting and smooth-moving material for the belt. It has shock absorbing and anti-slipping structure.
Firepaw High Resistance “Carpet” Dog Treadmill provides approximately 4-5 times greater resistance than Standard Dog Treadmil
The Firepaw High Resistance Treadmill is even better now with just 1.4 minutes assembling and dismantling time and low noise level it is a great tool for everyday workouts. 5-15 minutes workouts are efficient for every dog with weight over 12 kg.
- Low noise levels
- Assembling and dismatling in only 1.4 minutes-video
- Adjustable dog fixing bar
- Detachable and easy to store
- Mobility wheels for easy movement by one person
- Made from solid steel
- Custom Color – included
- WP incline – 30 eu: Adjustable legs at the back with the idea of creating a reverse slope, which creates additional resistance. The dog work in this configuration simulates working on weight pull track. Develops additional power and expolisvity. Check High Resistance Treadmills Videos
|Dimensions||170 x 50 x 80 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.